InvoiceASAP allows you to merge products & services, but this feature is not turned on by default.
If you need to merge items in your InvoiceASAP account, please contact InvoiceASAP support and ask that we enable this feature for you.
Please note that merging products & services only affects the items in InvoiceASAP, and will not merge or inactivate any items in your QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online or Xero.
1. From your computer, log into the Web Dashboard.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on Advanced Toolbox.
If you do not see Advanced Toolbox, then contact InvoiceASAP's support to enable it for you.
4. Click on Merge Products/Services.
5. On the From side, start typing in the item you want to merge, and a list of matching items displays. Select the 1st item.
6. On the To side, start typing the name of the item you want to merge into, and a list of matching items displays. Select the 2nd one.
7. Click Merge Inventory.
8. Confirm the merge.
9. Click OK.