This article describes how to get your InvoiceASAP account connected to your Authorize.net account.
1. Go to Authorize.Net and select Sign In > Merchants.
2. Log in.
3. Click on Settings on the left navigation.
4. Click on API Credentials & Keys.
5. Copy the API Login ID.
6. In a new browser tab, go to https://invoiceasap.com > Log In.
If you are already logged into InvoiceASAP, go to Step 10.
7. Click on Settings.
8. Click on Payment Methods.
9. Click on Select under Authorize.Net.
10. Paste the API Login ID.
11. In Authorize.Net, select New Transaction Key and click Submit.
12. You may be asked to verify your identify. If so, click Request Pin.
13. When you get the Pin, copy and paste it in Enter PIN, then click Verify Pin.
14. Your identity has been successfully verified. Click Continue.
15. Click Copy to Clipboard.
16. In InvoiceASAP, paste the Transaction Key.
17. In Authorize.Net, click Continue.
18. Click Manage Public Client Key.
19. Copy the Public Client Key.
20. In InvoiceASAP, paste the Client Key and Save.
21. We verify that the information is correct while saving it.
22. Authorize.Net has been successfully added to your InvoiceASAP account. A payment form will now appear on your InvoiceASAP invoices.