Setup Auto Billing for Your Customers
You can now charge your customers according to their Payment Terms. If your Payment Term is Net 15, then InvoiceASAP will charge the customer 15 days from the invoice date. Your invoice due date must be at least 1 day after the Invoice Date.
NOTE: To use Auto Billing you must use GlobalOnePay for Credit Card Processing on InvoiceASAP.
(How to Apply for GlobalOnePay as a Payment Method)
Requesting a Credit Card to Keep on File for a customer
- Request Card from a Single Customer from Customer Record
- Request Card from Multiple Customers from Customer List
Turn on Auto Billing
How to Manage Auto Billing Settings
- How to Change Your Credit Card Charge Reminder Days
- How to Edit Your Credit Card Charge Reminder Email Message
- How to Change Your Payment Terms with Auto Billing
Auto Billing Notices
How to View Auto Billing Reports