InvoiceASAP currently does not support credit memos.
But there is a workaround when an invoice is paid in full on QuickBooks with a Credit Memo.
In the invoice is partially paid with a Credit Memo, then we do not have a workaround for you.
But if you apply a Credit Memo to an invoice that pays the invoice in full, then this workaround should work for you.
In InvoiceASAP, mark the invoice as paid with a Check or Card or Draft.
Use the Check Number/Transaction Number field to indicate that it was paid with a credit memo.
When you run the sync, you will get a notice that InvoiceASAP cannot find the invoice in order to apply a payment. This is because the invoice is already paid in QuickBooks with the Credit Memo.
1. This invoice has been marked as paid by a Credit Memo.
Remember that this workaround will only work if the invoice is paid in full.
2. On InvoiceASAP click the Pay button.
3. Select Check, Card or Draft. In this example, I selected Check.
4. In the Check Number field, indicate that it was paid with a credit memo.
5. The invoice is now marked as paid in InvoiceASAP.