1. From your computer, log into the Web Dashboard.
2. Click Invoices.
3. Click and Pay Invoices button.
4. In the top left customer drop down box. Choose the customer that you would like to apply the payment to.
5. Enter the payment amount that you would like to be applied to the current invoices. Then choose which payment method you will be using. If you are using a check a reference box will appear where you can enter the check reference number. Please make sure you go in this order.
6. Now that the invoices that will be paid are selected go down to the bottom right and hit the “Apply Payment” button to apply the payments to the invoices.
Can we pay multiple invoices in InvoiceASAP app.?
At this time, we do not have a way to pay multiple invoices from within the app.
However, you can access the Manage Account Website from your phone or tablet, the tablet being the better choice.
Otherwise, you must do it from a computer.
How do I print packing slips
To print packing slips, log into the Manage Account Website at http://invoiceasap.com > Log In
Click on Packing Slips on the left navigation.
Check the packing slip (or packing slips) you want to print, then click the Print button
there is no packing slips button
can you please update my account or explain to me how to do it ?
If you have a Plus or Biz subscription, you have access to Packing Slips:
Then you will see the Packing Slips option on the left navigation.