1. Log in to your Clover device as the admin by entering the correct PIN.
2. Open the App Market.
3. Search for InvoiceASAP.
4. Choose a subscription plan based on your current accounting software. If you do not use accounting software, you can select No Accounting Sync.
5. After selecting a subscription, click on the Subscribe button to purchase InvoiceASAP. All subscriptions come with a 30-day free trial.
6. The Clover App Market will display a confirmation dialog showing you the permissions that InvoiceASAP requires and the cost of the app.
All subscriptions come with a 30-day free trial.
7. Once a subscription has been selected, you may now download the app to your device.
8. Tap the Open button to open InvoiceASAP.
9. Inside InvoiceASAP, tap New User to create your first user. You will only do this one time.
You will be guided through the process of creating a new account with InvoiceASAP.
You will then be able to start creating invoices and estimates on your Clover device!