1. From your computer, log into the Web Dashboard.
2. Click on QuickBooks Sync on the left navigation.
3. Click on Sync Log.
4. Set the date range you want to search.
5. Input any search criteria and click the Search Icon.
6. If you only want to see the search results, click on Search Results.
Details display at the bottom of the screen.
Notices are in green and errors are in red.
7. If you want to see all of the search results, click on the date of the sync.
8. In this example, we click on a sync that failed.
Scroll through the details to find the errors.
Errors are always in red.