Your sync displays this error message:
An error occurred creating invoice.
Details: An error occurred importing invoice -- Error info:
Detail=There is an invalid reference to QuickBooks Item Sales Tax "Tax" in the Invoice.
QuickBooks error message: Transaction Sales Tax is currently disabled by preferences., Status=3140, Code=Error
First, make sure that you have Sales Tax enabled.
- From the QuickBooks Menu, select Edit, Preferences
- On the Left Nav, select Sales Tax.
- On the Right Pane, select Company Preferences
- Make sure that Yes is selected.
- After checking Yes, select the Add Sales Tax Item button to add your Sales Tax Item.
- Make sure that your Sales Tax Name matches the name of the sales tax item created in invoiceASAP.
- You also must identify the agency that you send your sales tax to.
- The Tax Agency is a vendor. Complete the form with the pertinent information.
- When this information is filled out, try the invoiceASAP Sync again.