With one of our premium accounts, you can sync your estimates and invoices with your QuickBooks Desktop account or your QuickBooks Online account.
The QuickBooks Desktop Sync currently only works with PCs.
Detailed instructions for downloading and using the QuickBooks Desktop Connector can be found here.
If you have a free account, and you want to sign up for a 30-day free trial, log into your invoiceASAP Dashboard at http://invoiceasap.com > Login, and click on one of the upgrade banners.
Here is a brief description of how the sync works:
- Customers and Items are synced from your QuickBooks to invoiceASAP.
- Invoices and Estimates are synced from invoiceASAP to QuickBooks.
- If you create a new Customer or new Item in invoiceASAP and attach it to an estimate or invoice, it will be created in your QuickBooks.
- If you make changes to your Customers or Items in QuickBooks, they will sync back to invoiceASAP.
- Changes to items in invoiceASAP will NOT be synced back to your QuickBooks.
- Changes to customers in invoiceASAP will NOT sync back to your QuickBooks Online, but they currently do sync back to your QuickBooks Desktop.
- We do not sync tax rates. If you charge taxes, create a tax in invoiceASAP with a tax name that matches your tax in QuickBooks, and it will sync without problems.