3. Does your QuickBooks Online Item list use SKUs?
4. If you don't use SKUs, do you have item codes in your QuickBooks Online Items?
5.. Do you manage Inventory quantities?
6. Do you want to sync updated invoices/estimates into QuickBooks Online?
7. Do you want to sync payments from Quickbooks Online into InvoiceASAP?
8. Do you want to sync payments from InvoiceASAP into QuickBooks?
9. Do you want to sync updates to customer records from InvoiceASAP to QuickBooks Online?
10. Select the Connect to QuickBooks button.
11. You will be prompted to login to your QuickBooks Online account, if you are not already logged in.
12. Authorize invoiceASAP to access your QuickBooks Online account.
13. Take a look at the Payment Account
14. Have you linked your bank account to QBO, or do you plan to? If the answer is Yes, then your Payment Account must be Undeposited Funds (sometimes called Funds Not Deposited).
15. Next look at the Income Account. The Income Account is required when you create a new item in your QBO. When InvoiceASAP creates a new item in your QBO, we need to know the default Income Account. Click on the drop down to see the Income Accounts in your QBO file.
16. The Income Accounts are listed alphabetically, which is why Billable Expense Income displays first. But you are not putting Billable Expenses on your invoices. You are either selling a product or a service. You'll want to select the Income Account that most accurately reflects your business. If your items can be multiple income accounts, then select Uncategorized Income. Then in your QBO, if you ever see anything in Uncategorized Income, you know that you need to look at items and figure out what the best Income Account is for that item. In this example, we selected Services as the default Income Account.
17. Save your changes.
18. Now you are ready to sync! Press the Sync button.