It's easy to get connected from invoiceASAP to your QuickBooks Online account.
1. From your computer, log into the Web Dashboard.
2. Does your QuickBooks Online Item list use SKUs?
3. If you don't use SKUs, do you have item codes in your QuickBooks Online Items?
4. Do you manage Inventory quantities?
5. Do you want to sync updated invoices/estimates into QuickBooks Online?
6. Do you want to sync payments from Quickbooks Online into InvoiceASAP?
7. Do you want to sync payments from InvoiceASAP into QuickBooks?
8. Do you want to sync updates to customer records from InvoiceASAP to QuickBooks Online?
9. Select the Connect to QuickBooks button.
10. You will be prompted to login to your QuickBooks Online account, if you are not already logged in.
11. Authorize invoiceASAP to access your QuickBooks Online account.
12. Review and save your settings.
13. Now you are ready to sync! Press the Sync button.
14. Sync was successful.