What is this feature?
Now you can sync the payments made in QuickBooks for PC with InvoiceASAP.
The invoices you mark as paid in QuickBooks for PC will update the payment status in InvoiceASAP on the next sync. This includes the ability to mark multiple invoices paid with one check.
1. From your computer, log into the Web Dashboard.
2. Click on QuickBooks Sync.
3. Does your item list in QuickBooks use codes? Click Yes or No, then Next.
4. Select 1-way or 2-way sync, and click Next.
5. Read this message, Backup your Quickbooks and click Next.
6. Click on the green “download” to start downloading the sync manager. After downloading the new sync manager you will need to Run it.
7. Click on the dark blue “Sync Preferences” button.
8. Scroll Down.
9. Click "Yes" Sync Payments from QuickBooks and Save.