If you’re already a Square user and interested in using InvoiceASAP, you can sign up for a free trial of one of our plans.
In this guide we’ll take you through the setup process, including how to add new users.
Note: If you’re already an InvoiceASAP customer and want to find out how to add Square as a payment method to your account, read our forum post on How to Accept Mobile and Web Payments on Square.
1. First off, you will need to find InvoiceASAP in the Square app store.
Log in in to your Square account at www.squareup.com/login then from the Dashboard, click on Apps.
2. On the Apps page, scroll down to InvoiceASAP and click Get Started.
(To learn more about InvoiceASAP, click on View Details).
3. You’ll be directed to a page that lists all the features that InvoiceASAP offers. Click on the Get Started button here.
4. After clicking on Get Started, you’ll be asked to give permission to share information between Square and InvoiceASAP. Click Allow.
5. Create a password for InvoiceASAP and then click continue.
6. On the following page select which plan you’d like to sign up to.
7. If you select one of our Biz plans (multi-user or single user), you’ll be asked which accounting platform you’d like to connect to. Select your accounting software and click Continue.
8. You will then see the following message to confirm that your free trial has started. Click on Get started to login to your account.
9. When you log in to your InvoiceASAP account, you’ll see how many days you have left of your free trial.
When your free trial comes to an end, you will need to upgrade to continue using InvoiceASAP on the same plan. If you don’t upgrade, after your free trial, your account will revert to a free plan and you’ll be limited to creating 5 invoices/estimates per month.
To upgrade your account, click Upgrade Now.
10. On the following page, select Upgrade next to the plan you wish to upgrade to. Here you have the choice of either Base, Plus or Biz.
Note: If you select Biz here, you will also need to choose the accounting software you wish to connect to.
11. You’ll then see an overview of your order. Click on Place Order.
12. When your upgrade is complete you will see a confirmation page. From this page you can click on ‘Get started’ to login to your InvoiceASAP account or download the InvoiceASAP app.
Adding multiple users
If you’d like your team in the field to have access to InvoiceASAP and accept payments for those invoices with your company Square account, you can easily do this by setting up multiple users in InvoiceASAP.
1. First you’ll need to login to the Manage Account website (www.invoiceasap.com) and select Manage Users on the left.
2. If you have already signed up to a multi-user InvoiceASAP plan, you’ll see a ‘Create users’ button. Click on this to create a new user.
Note: If you don’t see a ‘Create users’ button it means that you haven’t signed up to a multi-user plan. You’ll need to upgrade to a multi-user account before you can add more users. To upgrade, just click on the ‘Upgrade to Multi-User’ button and upgrade to a multi-user account. Once you have upgraded, head back to Manage Users page and you will see a ‘Create Users’ button on this page.
The multi-user accounts that we offer are:
Plus multi user account (2-5 users) is $19.99/m
Biz multi user account (2-5 users) is $39.99/m – this includes accounting sync with QuickBooks and Xero
3. When you select ‘Create Users’ a new window will pop up. Here you’ll enter the user’s name, email address, a password and select their permissions.
Once you’ve completed this form, click on Create User and the new user will then be sent an email with a link to sign up to InvoiceASAP.
Important: Your team members must sign up from the link that is sent to them in the email. They can then download the app and log in.
4. After you’ve created your new user and you are back on the Manage Users page in InvoiceASAP, click on the Refresh page button and your new user will be visible on this list.