If you signed up to a paid plan via the InvoiceASAP mobile app, you can cancel your subscription through Apple App Store.
Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged.
This article applies to people who have:
Made an in-app purchase: You have upgraded to a paid InvoiceASAP plan within the InvoiceASAP mobile app
This article does not apply to people who have:
Signed up or upgraded via the InvoiceASAP website (www.invoiceasap.com)
Signed up or upgraded to a paid plan over the phone
If you have signed up to a paid plan via the InvoiceASAP website or over the phone and would like to cancel, you can follow these instructions: https://invoiceasap.zendesk.com/entries/24191977-How-Do-I-Cancel-my-Subscription-
Apple devices: Cancel subscription from your iPhone Settings
Click on the link to cancel your subscription through the Settings on your iPhone or iPad:
Apple devices: Cancel subscription using the App Store
1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
3. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
4. Tap Subscriptions.
5. Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
If you're being charged for a subscription, but you don't see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through someone other than Apple.
6. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
For more information on Apple subscriptions, head to Apple Support.
On your Mac or PC
To view your subscriptions, click this link: View my subscriptions. Or follow these steps:
1. Open iTunes.
2. If you're not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID. If your Mac has Touch ID, you can use it to log in when you're asked for your password.
3. From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
4. Enter your password or use Touch ID, then press the Return or Enter key on your keyboard, or click View Account.
On the Account Information page:
1. Scroll to the Settings section.
2. To the right of Subscriptions, Click Manage.