InvoiceASAP Base, Plus and Biz accounts are charged a monthly fee.
This article describes how to view the payments you have made to InvoiceASAP.
1. In your browser, go to https://invoiceasap.recurly.com.
Recurly is a separate company from InvoiceASAP, and your InvoiceASAP login will not work here.
Instead, click on Create Account (yes, we know the account already exists and you are not creating a new one, but click on the link anyway).
2. Input your e-mail address -- the one that you used when you added your credit card information -- and press Submit.
3. This is an example of an e-mail from my AOL account.
Press the Activate Account link (yes, we also know that your account is already active, but click on the link anyway).
4. Input your new password and press Submit.
Remember that this is a completely separate company from InvoiceASAP, so changing your password here has no effect on your InvoiceASAP username & password.
5. You are now redirected back to the Recurly login screen.
Please enter your e-mail address & the password you just created and press Log in.
6. Once you are logged into Recurly, you can see your plan, edit your credit card information, or view your invoices.