WePay is a payment option that puts the credit card payment form directly on your invoice.
InvoiceASAP does not charge to add WePay as a payment option.
WePay's fees are 2.9% plus $.30 per transaction. These fees are deducted from the invoice amount.
This article shows you how to setup your WePay account to start taking payments on your invoices.
1) To signup for WePay, click on My Payment Methods from the Manage Account Dashboard (http://invoiceasap.com > Login)
2) WePay is the default option. Press Save.
3) WePay has been saved successfully.
4) You will get an e-mail asking you to confirm you WePay account.
5) When you press Confirm, you are asked to create your WePay password and agree to their Terms & Conditions.
6) Follow the instructions to Verify your Account, then link to your bank account. This is how you get the money into your checking account.
7) The WePay form appears at the bottom of every invoice you prepare.
8) When your customer pays the invoice, you will get an e-mail notification.
9) If you did not Verify your Account per the instructions above, and your customer pays you via WePay, you will get an e-mail like the one shown below.
You MUST verify your account before WePay will release the funds to you.
10) Log into your WePay account to see your payment. In this example, I have not linked to my bank account.
11) By clicking on the payment in the screen shot above, you can see the details of the payment. WePay's fees are 2.9% + $.30 per transaction.