To add your own logo to invoiceASAP. You need a Base, Plus or Biz account.
1. From your computer, log into the Web Dashboard.
2. Click on Settings.
3.Click on Upload Logo.
4. Select the Choose File button to navigate to the folder on your computer where you logo is located. Please note the following restriction on logo uploads:
- The logo must be a *.jpg, *.gif, or *.png file.
- The logo must be no more than 450 pixels wide and no more than 155 pixels tall.
- The logo must have a filesize no greater than 1 MB (1024 KB)
- You cannot have any spaces in the logo name, for example:
Logo Filename Valid My Logo.jpg NO - will not upload MyLogo.png YES - will upload my_logo.jpg YES - will upload
5. Select the logo file on your computer and press Open.
6. If the logo uploaded correctly, you will see a success message. Otherwise, you should double-check to ensure that your logo conforms to the file guidelines above and try again.
Once you have uploaded your logo, it will automatically appear on your invoices and estimates when previewing the document.