Yes, with a paid account, you can upload your customers from a comma-separated file. The upload feature only works on your computer.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The filename should be one word, without any spaces in it:
- WRONG: My Customer List.csv
- RIGHT: MyCustomerList.csv
Click here to download Customer Format file.csv
1. From your computer, log into the Web Dashboard.
2. Click on Customers on the left navigation.
3. Click here to 'Export' the 'Upload format' as a Excel spreadsheet. File out the exported spreadsheet with your item data.
Here is the order in which customer data should be listed:
A. Company Name
B. Job Name (If you have Job/Location turned on)
C. First Name
D. Last Name
E. mail Address
F. Contact Phone
G. Mobile Phone
H. Billing Address 1
I. Billing Address 2
J. Billing City
K. Billing State
L. Billing Postal
M. Shipping Address 1
N. Shipping Address 2
O. Shipping City
P. Shipping State
Q. Shipping Postal
4. Click Upload Customers.
5.Click Browse, find the upload file on your computer.
6. Click Upload File.
On the next screen, match the field names in your file to the customer field names in invoiceASAP.
Your file will be imported into invoiceASAP.