InvoiceASAP allows you to merge customers, but this feature is not turned on by default.
If you need to merge customers in your InvoiceASAP account, please contact InvoiceASAP support and ask that we enable this feature for you.
Please note that merging customers only affects the customers in InvoiceASAP, and will not merge or inactivate any customers in your QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online or Xero.
1. From your computer, log into the Web Dashboard.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on Advanced Toolbox.
If you do not see Advanced Toolbox, then contact InvoiceASAP's support to enable it for you.
4. Click on Merge Customers.
5. Here is the Merge Customer screen.
You can move jobs, merge jobs, and merge customers.
6. Select your From and To customer and click Merge.
7. Confirm the merge.
8. Click OK.