Are you paying on iTunes or Google Play and seeing this pop-up message?
This message pops up if you have an in-app iTunes or Google Play subscription.
Below are the three reason you are seeing this message:
1. You have not logged into your iTunes or Google Play ID. Then InvoiceASAP will switch you back to a free account.
• Here is an article from Apple's Support Site that shows how to view or change your subscription: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
• Here is an article from Google Play's Support Site that shows how to view or change your subscription:
2. Your credit card on your iTunes or Google Play account has declined. Then you will need to then login to your iTunes or Google Play store and update your billing information.
• Here is an article from Apple's Support Site that shows how to update your billing information
• Here is an article from Google Play's Support Site that shows how to update your billing information
3. You are sharing your InvoiceASAP login with someone who has a different iTunes or Google Play ID. You can not share your login with another company user. Please submit a support ticket if you need to add another company user to your InvoiceASAP account.
If step 2 and 3 are not the issue, then please try the following:
Let's try logging out and hard-closing the app.
1. From the Home screen, go to Manage -> Logout
2. Press the circle button on your iPhone two times. This will zoom out and show you a list of all the apps that are running on your phone.
3. Swipe up on the InvoiceASAP app in the list. This will hard-close the app.
Once you have completed the above steps, please open InvoiceASAP back up and log in.
If the above did not work:
Please make sure that you remain logged into the iTunes or Google Play account you upgraded with on all devices.
The in-app purchase with Apple or Google Play requires that we check your iTunes or Google Play account to ensure that you still have an active subscription.
If you are not logged in, or you are logged into a different iTunes or Google Play account, then we cannot verify the subscription, and your account is automatically set back to a free account. This appears to be what has happened in your case.
to iTunes or Google Play with the same account that you used when you upgraded InvoiceASAP and stay logged in.
Then log out of InvoiceASAP and log back in.
The app should then be able to see your active subscription from iTunes or Google Play and reset your account as a paid account.
If this does not work, please verify that your in-app subscription is still valid inside iTunes or Google Play. It may have been inadvertently canceled.
We can also configure you directly in our billing system instead of through Apple's in-app purchase if none of this works to resolve the issue. If you choose our billing, then InvoiceASAP does not care whether or not you are logged into your iTunes account.
Click here to submit a support ticket.