With a paid account, you can upload your products/services from a comma-separated values (.csv) file.
The upload feature only works on your computer.
• The filename should be one word, without any spaces in it:
• WRONG: My Product List.csv
• RIGHT: My-Product-List.csv
1. From your computer, log into the InvoiceASAP Web Dashboard.
2. Click on Products.
3. Click Upload Products and Services.
4. Click Browse to upload your file. Attach your Product list.
5. Choose the .csv file from your computer.
6. Click Upload.
7. Choose whether your upload is products or services and taxable or non-taxable
Map the data from your file to InvoiceASAP's fields.
NOTE: If you are updating existing items, then the Item Code in your file must match the Item Code in InvoiceASAP
8. Confirm the mapping.
9. Your items are being imported.
Tap Refresh, on the app.